Our Primary Care Analytics team is made up of experienced professional data analysts. They work closely with Herefordshire’s PCNs and practices to provide population insights, EMIS expertise and other practice/PCN data-led support. This aids understanding of demand and capacity as well as helping with contractual requirements such as CEIF, IIF and the DES.
Our work includes:
- Supporting PCN Analysts with data collection, presentation and interpretation to aid understanding of population health needs, including identification of health inequalities.
- Development of EMIS templates and appropriate coding guidance for areas related to PCN service delivery.
- Providing EMIS training to practice staff, plus coordination and development of PCN Analysts to reduce duplication.
- Providing leadership and representation at Place (Herefordshire), ICS and regional level.
- Acting as the ‘go to’ place for advice and support for practices and PCNs.
For further information, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you would like this service in your area, visit the Primary Care Analytics website.