Help improve our services
We value your feedback
Whatever you have to say, whether it’s positive or negative, we want to hear from you. For example, you may want to comment on:
- What you think we do best
- Where we have exceeded or failed to meet your expectations
- Any new ideas or suggestions for improvement
- How easy or difficult you found it to access the services you wanted, eg our Improved Access or GP Out of Hours Services
- Whether you got an appointment at a time and location that best suited you
- Whether you were seen promptly or were kept waiting for an unreasonable length of time
- How you found our staff, for example were they professional, helpful and courteous?
Please use the form below to provide us with your feedback.
Please note: This is only for Taurus Healthcare services. If you have a comment/complaint about your GP Practice you should contact them directly. Each practice has its own procedure, so we would suggest you contact the practice manager directly. It is important to note that although Taurus supports all the practices, accountability sits with the individual practice.
- How to make a complaint
In the first instance, please discuss your complaint with the staff member concerned. If the issue is not resolved, please ask to be referred to the Service Lead or Practice Manager who will try and resolve the issue to your satisfaction.
If you are dissatisfied with the response you receive from the Service Lead/Practice Manager, or if it is not possible for you to raise your complaint immediately, please contact us directly
- Can I complain about an incident from a long time ago?
We would ask that you let us have the details of your complaint within the following timescales:
- Within 12 months of the incident that caused the problem, or
- Within 12 months from when the complaint came to your notice
- What happens after I make a compaint?
We will acknowledge receipt of your complaint within five working days. We will then contact you to advise how your complaint will be investigated and the time-scale for this to be completed.
We will aim to:
- Find out the full circumstances of the complaint
- Make arrangements for you to discuss the problem with those concerned, if wanted
- Ensure you receive an apology, where appropriate
- Make changes to our systems and processes where your complaint has identified improvements that can be made.
- How to complain on behalf of someone else
We adhere to strict rules regarding medical confidentiality. If you wish to complain on behalf of someone else, we will need to know that you have their permission to do so. A consent form signed by the person concerned will be required, authorising us to discuss their care with you. The only exception to this will be if they are incapable of providing this consent due to illness or disability.